Sunday, October 28, 2012

Never too early for good tidings

This was from Christmas '06, before we even had a hint of a Kai joining our family five years later. Since then, the girls have left the nest in a manner of speaking without truly being gone. We look forward to the holiday homecoming of the OFW daughter in the middle. This was actually our Christmas card for that year, and I found it in my email files with this reply from recent birthday celebrator Gigi Dueñas de Beaupre, who is based in the French West Indies and who happens to be our youngest daughter Ida's (the same OFW) baptismal godmother. I thought I'd cheer everyone up on this Sunday with a typical Gigi-ism: "Ang gaganda ninyo! Rolly looks good in gray, and you haven't changed, my dear babethsky." Am too shy to post what I looked like then. Here's to the coming season of good tidings!
Photo by Babeth Lolarga

No comments: