Tuesday, November 12, 2013

For the teeny-weeny self, for the family, for the city, the country and the world

From one who early in life was taught that angels work with the Triune God and from the same one who realized later in life that angels walk among us, it's good to know there is an angel with a name, glowing in green, who we can call upon for certain critical moments in history and in our personal lives. Here is the prayer another angel, C, taught me.


The Archangel Raphael Healing Prayer

"Sweet Raphael, I call on you,
I know that you are there,
and ask you for your healing strength
in answer to my prayer.
Please take away the sadness,
take away the pain,
hold me in your healing wings
and make me whole again"

~ © Mary Jac
August 5th 2010

Source: http://www.myangelcardreadings.com/raphael.html

No comments: