Monday, January 12, 2015

Mi madre, mis hermanas y yo

My youngest sis Gigi (left) has already mastered the art of the selfie. She took this so all the girls, including Mom, could fit in. The family photo was taken on the second floor of the new Estancia Mall at the Capitol Commons in Pasig City yesterday. Mom is flanked by the rest of us (Suzy, Embeng, Ruth and me).

The display of white was a bit blinding so I had to put on my sun glasses. We also had no intention to shop although the big post-Christman price slashdown made us yield to the temptation to upgrade our "rags." Embeng wanted us to walk around the Commons as weekend exercise, then have brekkie at the new Pancake House. When my brother heard of our plan, he asked if walking followed by eating was a way to wellness. I said, "It's called the Lollikins' workout!" ("Lollikins" is how our cousins call us, the root word being Loly, one of our Dad's nicknames, short for Lolarga. Get it?)

No comments: