Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Cupcake crazy

How does that song go again? "I just can't get enough, I just can't get enough!" At the prospect of a celebratory occasion, my eldest child's coming birthday, we ordered a dozen of Odette Mills' home-baked cupcakes in mint and chocolate flavor under the Cakebaby label. I am a lover of mint in whatever guise: handmade soap, chewing gum, ice cream, toothpaste. And I think my grandchild is acquiring a taste for it.

No need to ask her to smile for the camera. Having the whole box placed before her is enough cause to smile.

One for me, one for The Wee One. The cupcake is topped with slices of mint-flavored chocolate, the After Eight Mint Chocolate Thins.

She can't wait to have the "photo shoot" done so she can enjoy her second cupcake since last night. Photos by Babeth Lolarga

No comments: