Monday, February 16, 2015

Turtle tale

Sarah Vaughan is singing in the background, enticing me to be flown to the moon. But today I am earth-bound because of work duties. Still, I want to pause and post something for this Monday.

Since yesterday's post was about our pet Bruno, the seven-year-old mini pug, today's inspiration is an anonymous turtle that caused a minor search-and-rescue mission in the clean, almost antiseptic setting of an Ayala mall area (near Greenbelt 5), that space that once was occupied by The Aviary. If you're from the '70s period, you know what spot of Ayala Land in Makati that I'm referring to.

The security guard assigned to ArtistSpace behind Ayala Museum came alive and was suddenly speaking into his walkie talkie. I overheard the panicked words, "Nakawala yung pagong!"

Curious me followed him as he stepped out of the gallery in a hurry. The pictures tell the story better.

The one that almost got away

Handsome fellow

Back in his element Photos by Babeth Lolarga

No comments: