Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Keep calm and stay beautiful

"Cuddle with me." - from Keep Calm Tweets

The Keep Calm posters have been everywhere in the past year, even at the Wimbledon Games, e.g., "Keep calm and eat strawberries with cream," and more delights that kept me riveted as much as the final women's singles game between Bartoli and Lisicki.

Earlier in this new year, I've seen "Keep Calm. 2014 will be awesome" popping up all over the Web.

Wherever I am, nothing reassures me more than the new knowledge I acquired from seeing one too many "Keep Calm" reminders that by keeping calm, all will be well. Keep calm, Butones, and remember to turn your head towards the Light.

Love, the Booboo

The Button at Baguio's Chaya Restaurant calmly waits for her order sometime in 2013. Photo by Babeth Lolarga

No comments: