Thursday, November 8, 2012

New addition to Team Cuties

It all started when Machiko Skye was born in 2010, quickly followed by Kai Mykonos in 2011. Now we have Jared Franco Jorge Susi who arrived as Barack Obama was re-elected US President. I've asked if Obama could be appended to the newborn's name on his birth certificate. Lola Pinky responded:"LOL!" But Tita Marga was quick-witted; her suggestion: "Francobama." I'll stick with Jar-jar. Here are his first photos, grabbed again from Facebook.

Last night before I went to sleep, I leafed through the book Seeing the Blue Between: Advice and Inspiration for Young Poets compiled by Paul B. Janeczko.I serendipitously landed on the poem of Christine Hemp, "Connecting Cord", and part of it goes:

"Heaven herself lets out a cry.
Transformation makes us writhe.
But when the crisis passes,

a new light sings: Fiery child,
sparking us to see bigger
flame. Oh, and it's
burning, burning, burning!"


No comments: